This kid is loving life.
Waking up early.
Skipping naps and requesting elmo instead.
Broken of a pacifier.
Counting to 10.
Eating jalepeno chips.
Talking with her hands, not sign language-style, but i-am-a-girl style.
On a super strong antibiotic that is clearing an infection that has been lingering for probably six months.
Speaking in full sentences. Most often:
- “I want to go to grocery store?”
- “Mama kiss it? All better.”
- “Shilah big girl. Give paa-faa to Babu Beau.”
- “Where it go? I FOUND IT!”
- “Shilah read hungry cat-pillar, booooo-tiful buuhh-fly”
Yes, I know some of those weren’t full sentences.
On a related note, we have been careful not to get her stuck on saying “mine!” and consequently, she speaks in the third person often. Better? Worse? Oops.
I shall leave you with are a few great parenting reads for the weekend: