Whoa this salad is delicious. It is also fresh and healthy. And if you are coming to my house for dinner tonight it is what you will be eating. How is that for a timely post?
The catch? There is no meat in here. Hopefully it will be tasty enough that the men won’t notice. I made a big loaf of bread and a pitcher of margaritas to distract them.
Great recipe to make for your next giant family/friend gathering!
Asian Noodle Salad
serves…12+ this is a huge dish
adapted from PW
- 18 oz Linguine Noodles, Cooked, Rinsed, And Cooled
- ½ head Sliced Green Cabbage
- ½ head Sliced Purple Cabbage
- 10 oz Baby Spinach
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 12 oz Bean Sprouts
- 1 bunch Chopped Cilantro
- 3 whole Scallions, Sliced
- 3 whole Cucumbers Peeled And Sliced
- about 10 oz. roasted salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 T. ground ginger
- 4 cloves Garlic cloves, minced
- one jalepeno, seeded and chopped
- Mix salad ingredients together.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad.
- Mix with tongs or hands and serve on a platter.
This is perfect for a giant group.
Mom: make this for your next lunch thing
Hilary: make this for your next church thing